Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

tl;dr

This was very funny and nicely done. People who think it's "bad" or "not funny" is just a tl;dr I have no sense of humor.

When Cloud Met Vincent When Cloud Met Vincent

Nice

Enjoyable. Not very long but I could see it drag on if it were longer. Hit my funny bone in a non suggestive way.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Epic

You can't come across something as monumental as this every day. Fred deserves this.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Lol

I would go outside if it weren't past midnight after a long day of work. Lol'd quite a bit at the achievement as well. I love the message in this flash, but I think the reason people don't go outside is because they are afraid of the sun, or because there is really nothing enjoyable to do outside, honestly, throwing a football around can only be fun for a short time.

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

Just Awesome.

If I was racing someone on the moon, you better believe this is the song I would play!

-Orr- Four Brave Champions -Orr- Four Brave Champions

epic

I think it's great how Castle Crashers incorporates music from the Newgrounds community. It makes the game that much sweeter. This song is a treat every time I start the game up.

Legend of Zelda Dirty OC Remix Legend of Zelda Dirty OC Remix

Crackalakin

I almost forgot how much fun it was playing these games and listening to the music, and you took the sounds and created a masterpiece. Thumbs up b(^^)d

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot! i did create one, huh.. lol

Spidey Spidey

Dude

this is pretty awesome.

isolated isolated

creepy

Awesome job. I like the moon reflection on the water.

TheL1st responds:

thanks, i did this last summer

Alyx Vance Alyx Vance

lol

Her eyes must weigh 3 pounds. Nice picture.